ForexKiller is one of the most popular expert advisor Forex trading softwares in the world today and is being used by thousands of people all over the world to improve their Forex earnings. Just to fill in some blanks: Forex Killer was created by Andreas Kirchberger, a former European banker and full time forex trader. This software is the result of Andreas Kirchberger's experience.
But no review of ForexKiller will be complete without specifying the various pros and cons of this system.
- ForexKiller is very simple to use
- This system comes with rave reviews from many users and experts alike
- Forex Killer is based on mathematical models which determine the advice it delivers
- Can work with any trading platform
- Can work with any currency pair
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- The system does take some getting used to and the ebook that comes with it's far from perfect. Expect to have a learning period with this software until you're comfortable with it.
- Doesn't make any trades automatically for you. It just gives a trading strategy to feed to your broker.
- You do need to be familiar with forex trading terms for you to feel comfortable with this software. It's not for total newbies, though you don't need a lot of experience with it.
Overall, ForexKiller enjoys a great reputation from experts and laymen alike. it's one of the most recommended softwares for the small-medium Forex trader. I believe that you can find a lot of benefit out of using this software.